Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Hate Men, Okay Maybe I don't Hate Them

The Big Mama Introspection
OK maybe I don't hate them, I  just happen to dislike them at certain times. >:] lets just say that sometimes I feel like if men have it easier on life! And don't tell me this is not true! SO TRUE!. well at least in my opinion and probably a lot of ladies feel the same way I do.

1. First of all men do not have to go through monthly pains in there abdomen aka. cramps! ( and lets just say this is the first one the list because I'm going through this situation at the moment and it is not the funnest thing to go through. >:( and even if there aren't no cramps there is still your monthly visitor!

2. Even though I am not a mother yet I will be one day.  And when that day comes it will be excruciating pain, and lets just say I wont look forward to the pain. And guess what?! All a man has to contribute is his penis! He has no pain, no cravings, no nausea, no crazy hormones that cause all types of emotions, no baby fat afterwards.  Lets just say he gets the fun part of creating life.

3.  Men don't get judged as much as women do for their behavior.  A man can be gross, smelly and burp in public, and of course everyone around him will be like ewww nasty.  But if a women does it, OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD.  You can hear the whispering around her, "eww she is so not a lady", "She has no lady manners" what the hell! Before I use to think there was just manners, but lady manners? Aren't manners for everyone? Not just ladies! agh just gets me so mad, its gross I know but its equally as gross and rude from a women and a man. So why is it worst when a women does it? Its coming from the same place right?  -____-

4. Men get to sleep around without any judgement.  The more he sleeps with the greater his ego.  But a women that sleeps around well she's seen by society as a dirty evil fucken slut. (excuse my language)  Oh I forgot to mention she will rot in hell ;)  Another bogus idea! Its the same thing! there doing the same thing why is she bad and why is man admired for the same action?!  Sometimes I just don't understand society and there stupid ideas.

You see people I don't really hate men everyday just sometimes, that sometimes being when I start thinking about why things are the way they are.  And its not just the men's fault that things are seen this way but also women's fault. Why? Because some women think the same way, that a man should behave one way and a women another way.

Story available @ Lissetleal

No comments:

Post a Comment